Provide mental health services in a community setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide basic living skills individual and group as indicated on treatment plan.
• Provide clinical documentation which is present, accurate, timely and in accordance with all regulatory standards.
• Provide administrative documentation needed to bill and collect for services provided.
• Assist therapist in updating all necessary forms and data elements.
• Follow established policy and procedures.
• Exhibit proper attitude and work ethic as established by Geriatric Program Director and Center standards.
• Meet productivity standards as set by the Center.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective participating member of a team.
Credentials and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour