Responsible for providing service assessments, case planning and eligible rehabilitation service options.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide case management services in accordance with State and Medicaid standards.
- Ensure all services provided as indicated on the treatment plan are consistent with training and qualification.
- Provide clinical documentation which is accurate, timely and in accordance with all regulatory standards.
- Complete assessments on referred clients.
- Provide administrative documentation needed to bill and collect for services provided.
- Follow established program procedure.
- Exhibit proper attitude and work ethic as established by Program Director and Center standards.
- Meet productivity standards as defined by the Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective participating member of a team.
- Skill to use a personal computer.
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in mental health related field.