Responsible for providing service assessments, case planning and eligible rehabilitation service options.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide case management services in accordance with State and Medicaid standards.
• Ensure all services provided as indicated on the treatment plan are consistent with training and qualification.
• Provide clinical documentation which is accurate, timely and in accordance with all regulatory standards.
• Complete assessments on referred clients.
• Provide administrative documentation needed to bill and collect for services provided.
• Follow established program procedure.
• Exhibit proper attitude and work ethic as established by Program Director and Center standards.
• Meet productivity standards as defined by the Center.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective participating member of a team.
• Skill to use a personal computer.
Credentials and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in mental health related field.