Provides nursing function on scheduled shift;
Directs Mental Health Tech activities; ensures safe treatment environment
PRN, 12-hour shifts with 30 min meal break; will not leave the facility during breaks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Nursing Function
- Medication storage and administration
- Treatment — medical and clinical
- Completes assigned portion of nursing assessment
- Completes nurse section of the Continuing Care Plan as assigned
- Participates in the resident Discharge Meeting as directed
- Maintain Spirit, Quality, and Productivity expectations
- Maintain quality to comply with WellStone standards
- Maintain spirit expected by WellStone
- Maintain acceptable level of productivity
- Follow established Crisis Residential Center policies and procedures
- Participate in the daily shift-change communication meetings
- Participate in Cross-training Program to increase organization efficiency
- Provide clinical documentation, which is present, accurate, timely, and in accordance to all regulatory standards
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Must show ability to work cooperatively with a treatment team; knowledge of a diversity of treatment approaches.
Must complete all sections of SAMA training successfully; must be able to demonstrate on an on-going basis, the ability to bend, squat, lift, etc. as needed to safely participant in restraint procedures.
Genuine respect and concern for our residents; able to manage time and assigned work with minimal supervision
Credentials and Experience