Provide mental health services in a community based setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver direct clinical services
- Ensure all services are provided as indicated on treatment plan
- Plan, manage, and direct the caseload, as well as, the treatment of each client
- Provide mental health consultation as needed
- Complete administrative and clinical paperwork
- Provide clinical documentation which is present, accurate, timely, and in accordance to all regulatory standards and as instructed by supervisor
- Maintain Clinical Records to comply with all applicable standards
- Provide administrative documentation needed to bill and collect for services
- Provide reports / documentation by established deadlines
- Complete documentation in Avatar on a daily basis
- Maintain Spirit, Quality, and Productivity expectations
- Maintain quality to comply with WellStone standards
- Maintain spirit expected by WellStone
- Maintain acceptable level of productivity (100 hours per Month)
- Follow established WellStone policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of various clinical interventions
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective participating member of a team.
- Ability to document correctly the goals, interventions, and outcomes of services provided.
- Ability to provide individual, family, and group treatment.
Credentials and Experience
Education: Master’s degree in Mental health related field