We’re glad you’re here.
The Launch Program helps individuals aged 16-24 transition into adulthood with purpose and direction. We help you with GED preparation, employment readiness skills and workforce training. Overcome obstacles with one-on one counseling, training and support with Launch.
Is Launch right for you?
- Do you need help getting your GED?
- Are you struggling to find direction after high school?
- Are you a young adult seeking opportunities in education, training or employment?
How we can help:
We’ll explore the resources together and help you apply for Launch services. Launch provides monetary incentives and Masters-level counseling services at no cost to you. Participating in the Launch Program allows you to create your own success.
Programs & Services:
- Assistance with GED Completion and Graduation
- Career Interest Inventories
- Individual Counseling
- College Tours
- ROPES Course
- Leadership Workshops
- Assistance with Post-secondary Training
- Employment Assistance
View all of our locations here to explore the resources together and help you apply for Launch services.
The Launch Program works in partnership with the Alabama Career Center System and Community College Adult Basic Education programs. Launch is funded with Federal Funds made available to the State of Alabama Department of Commerce by the U.S. Departments of Labor/ Employment and Training Administration as the Grantor.