There are many ways to support the work of WellStone and enhance the local availability of high quality prevention, treatment, and recovery services for those who face the challenges of a mental health and/or substance use disorder:
- Stay in touch with us via our website, sign up for our e-newsletter, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Attend a WellStone event & bring a friend (lunch & learns, community walks, Discover WellStone, etc.).
- Volunteer your time in one of our programs or organize a small group to complete a service project with us.
- Sign up support WellStone through the Kroger Community Rewards Program by clicking here: https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Make a financial contribution or contact us to learn more about other ways to donate.
To make a special contribution to the Scott Morgan Memorial Scholarship Fund, you may do so below or through the Go Fund Me account: gofundme.com/2bp3jvuc
To mail a contribution, please make checks out to the WellStone and mail to:
4040 South Memorial Parkway
Huntsville, Alabama 35802
Attn: Public Relations; Scott Morgan Memorial Fund
Or you can donate safely online by clicking on the following
To learn more about WellStone events, volunteering, or donating, contact us at 256-533-1970.
All donations are tax-deductible and are used to provide direct assistance to those we serve for personal needs such as food, clothing, housing, and medication. Funds may also be used to support the efforts of other stakeholders who share a similar mission and serve mutual clients.